Need Admins!

edited January 2016 in General
Anyone interested in being an admin can contact me. Preferably in TeamSpeak or here.
There are openings for the Vanilla Server and the Low Pop Server.
Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Moegex, are you still looking for admins on the low pop?
  • Moegex, are you still looking for admins on the low pop?

Add me on steam and we can talk.
  • Sent an Admin submission to the "Contact Us" email. We also spoke tonight via PM on the regular mod server. Adding you on Steam now.
  • Interested, highly overworked underpaid systems Admin. 25 years of age
  • You need Russian admin ? 15 years of age, I medium speak English, and I can help Russian community players. Thanks.
  • I am interested in being admin for Rusty Bottoms Vanilla, however I would like to add that the main server could use more active admins. Half is on only a few hours each wipe
  • Dear Moegex, my name is Joe Atkin, (aka) JoboTheHobo. I am very interested in the open position for the RustyBottoms[8x]4xDROPS mod server on Rust. I am familiar with the server rules and will enforce them to the best of my abilities while being honest, polite, and swift in the role of this Administrator position. I am familiar with your Teamspeak3 server, website forums and the RustyBottom Servers. I speak fluent English and have a translator for Russian and Spanish. I am confident that I am the one to take on this position.
  • I am interested in becoming an admin on the vanilla server if there are still spots available. I am 17 years old and enjoy playing the game.
  • Smarino said:

I am interested in becoming an admin on the vanilla server if there are still spots available. I am 17 years old and enjoy playing the game.

Add me on steam if you would like to talk more about it.
  • If your still looking for people to admin servers, Let me know. 24 and used to be both an admin and a community manager for a few minecraft and ark servers