Online/Offline raids

Zak
edited January 2016 in Rusty Bottoms Modded
hi, i'd like to post a disussion on the thoughts of Online/Offline raids. currently on the server 99/100 online raids the person will just tp their loot out giving the attackers no real incentive but to just waste all their hard work with no real incentive because by the time that the attackers get to the loot room they have tp'd their loot out. this causes most raids to be offline which is a real pain in the ass for everybody to wake up for. i'd like to propose a few ideas.

when a base is getting raided online, the owner can't teleport their loot out and instead either have to run away from their base with the loot without being caught or defend their base that they spent time making and fight off the attackers with the chance of winning and still not losing any loot what so ever and even possibly gaining loot such as c4.
-How could this be done? when ever RaidBlocker has been activated you could make it so that it could check who owns the base (could make /prod work automaticly? idk how this works to identify who owns the base and find their clan tag and blocking it from teleporting out until raid blocker has ended)
There is currently a plugin that has already been made on oxide called NoEscape
http://oxidemod.org/plugins/noescape.1394/
Tagged:

Comments

• I think this might be a good idea. Lets see what others think of it.
  • moegex said:

I think this might be a good idea. Lets see what others think of it.

Thanks i made a post in the steam group to hopefully gain more attention to the thread
  • +1, we definitely need this.

• +1. Would that also stop them from tping out when in a fire fight in general?
  • Leyla said:

+1. Would that also stop them from tping out when in a fire fight in general?

i believe raid blocker is only activated when some sort of explosion has been used. im not sure if raidblocker counts explosives just shot such as rockets being shot at people or if a rocket hits an entity item and causes damage which then activated raid blocker. but im sure either way it can be altered to suit whats best
  • Alright I put the plugin on. We'll see how the server runs with it. It required an additional plugin for it to work.